Friday, March 19, 2010

He turned 1!!!







My little baby turned 1 on 17 March, 2010. I celebrated his first birthday with mixed emotions. While I am overjoyed that my little baby is now a walking toddler eager to declare his independence anytime, I do miss the time when he was just a tiny little baby who was totally dependent on me. In any case, I am happy to graduate from 0-12 months baby care..ha ha;)

We held 2 celebrations for him: one with lots of guest in Little O'Zone on 14 Mar and a private one on his actual birthday (17 Mar) with just immediate family members. I seriously think the celebration was more for the parents than him, and more for us to capture the special moment in memories and photos.

Me and Jimmy sat down at the last hour of 17 March, 2010 and ran through his photos from birth to recent. We marveled at how much he has grown and progressed over the last 12 months. After we close the photo album, we gave each other a pat and hug and said " Well done, dear!"

To my darling Isaac:

Blessed First Birthday to you!

Daddy and Mummy love you so much..(Hugs and Kisses)

May God bless all the days of your life and may you grow into a fine young man: God fearing, compassionate, brilliant, cheerful, healthy and most importantly to be a blessing to the people around you. God Bless You!!!


Lots of Love
Daddy and Mummy

No comments: