Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Full Month Celebration

We celebrated Isaac's full month with a big group of guests including family, relatives, friends and brothers and sisters in Christ. Our house was jam packed and we were swarmed with so many well wishes, Ang Pows and gifts. It was a crazy day for us and we did not have time to eat, drink or make enough small chats with our guests. The only person who managed to sleep through most part of it, was, Isaac;)

I think the most significant part of it was the baby blessing and we are thankful for the prayers and blessings from pastor and the whole platoon of church friends. We are most grateful to our heavenly Father for making this event possible because of his gift of Isaac to us.

Just like to share the bible verses we picked for his full month:

Psalms 139:13-14
"Certainly you made my mind and heart; you wove me together in my mother’s womb. I will give you thanks because your deeds are awesome and amazing.
You knew me thoroughly;"

Psalms 71:6
"From my birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother’s womb. I will ever praise you."

Psalms 22:10
"I have been dependent on you since birth; 1 from the time I came out of my mother’s womb you have been my God."







No comments: