Saturday, January 10, 2009

Week 30 Scan

Abdominal Circumference(AC): 251cm
Weight: 1.5 kg
Position of Head: Down facing but not engaged
Estimated weight at birth: 2.9kg to 3kg
EDB: 18 Mar 2009

We find Jimmy Junior developing within the normal range everytime we go for a ultrasound, no bigger than normal weight to boast about, nor smaller than normal weight to worry about too. It sounds almost monotonous that we will be given the same estimated average weight at birth and EDB. The feeling is unexciting as I was telling Jimmy yesterday but then again, we are only too thankful that all is well with his development, we do not need the excitment;) The best part is to know that there are no signs of early labour and I am able to travel, much to the delight of Jimmy who is eagerly looking forward to his Chinese New Year break.

I have gained another 1.9kg within 3 weeks, hitting 56kg this week(that's according to Dr Chen's weighing scale). My diet is still normal, no big appetite or special cravings and tummy has been labelled small by the concerned aunties in church(but the latest waist measurement is 93cm, the roundest in my entire life so far.). For me, I am just grateful for a non-eventful pregnancy thus far with blessings from my Lord and pray that He will bless the last leg of my pregnancy and the smooth delivery of little Jimmy Junior.

No comments: